This is a classic recipe for a roast beef sandwich. Adding the horseradish to the spread gives it a nice kick that pairs really well with the roast beef.
8 Slices Dark Rye Bread
½ Cup Sour Cream
2 Teaspoons Dry Onion Soup Mix
2 Teaspoons Horseradish
Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
Thin Sliced Roast Beef
Fresh Lettuce Leafs
1. Take each slice of bread and spread a light layer of butter on each piece.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the onion soup mix, sour cream, fresh ground black pepper and horseradish.
3. Spread about 1 tablespoon of this mixture onto each slice of the rye bread.
4. Top with slices of deli style roast beef and a leaf of lettuce.
5. Top with the remaining bread.