This sandwich is delicious! It’s got bacon in it in the first place but the mixture of Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, cheese and the fact that it is broiled is just fantastic.
1 Cup Sharp Cheddar (shredded)
1/8 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/8 Teaspoon Paprika
1/2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Lime Juice
1 Dash Cayenne Pepper
6 Bacon Slices
4 Whole Grain Bread Slices
4 Tomato Slices
1 Avocado (peeled and sliced)
1. Cook the bacon until its crisp then crumble it.
2. Beat the cheddar, garlic powder, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper and paprika until mixed thoroughly.
3. Sprinkle the crumbled bacon on the bread slices.
4. Spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture on each slice of bread.
5. Top one slice with 2 tomato slices.
6. Grill open faced under a broiler, or cook in large sauté pan sprayed with non stick spray.
7. When browned, remove from heat; add some sprouts and avocado slices.
8. Place halves together to make sandwich.
9. Slice and serve.